Friday, September 30, 2011

I am sick!


I can't stand my job and am so unhappy. But dont know what to do...
Everyday I have to face with people who have billion of attitude...
And it makes me really sick!

I am constantly miserable as a result and unable to to enjoy my life...
I believe most of my close friend feel the same way as mine...
But, what to do.. We have to work.. Damn u life!

I am so unhappy and my unhappiness is occupying my life so much...
and it also put me in PMS mode everyday...
It affects me a lot...
I am doing this for the money.. Although the money no really much, but I am satisfied..

It is like being in bad relationship that wont end...
I want to quit but I am so afraid to find another job and wonder how mean and two faced and messed up how my next job will be..

I am thinking about going to oversea and further my full time study..
But, I am afraid to regret if am not happy with that as well..
Ahhh!! I am sick of thinking about this...

Arh! What to dooo????



No comments: